Call for project assistant positions
The Budapest Centre is offering full-time project assistant positions for two ongoing projects.
The Budapest Centre for Mass Atrocities Prevention strives for the prevention of extreme crimes against vulnerable groups. It engages in peacebuilding through education and institutional capacity development; fosters intercommunal dialogue, addresses to reduce sources of radicalization, extremism, and hate speech, with a focus on protecting vulnerable communities.
The Budapest Centre is looking for project assistants to assist in two ongoing projects based in its Budapest office.
- The project “Preventing radicalization in the Hungarian prison system”, funded by the Internal Security Fund of the European Union and the Ministry of Interior of Hungary, aims at contributing to the coordination and improvement of national capabilities of preventing and countering radicalization
- The project “Words are Stones“, funded by the European Commission, aims at combatting online hate speech based upon racism and discrimination. in partnership with organizations across several European countries.
Please click here to download the Call for Applications.
- M.A. in a relevant subject;
- Working knowledge of Hungarian and English;
- Hungarian residency;
- Computer literacy;
- Interest in human rights, radicalization and genocide and mass atrocities prevention issues;
- Competence in the basic knowledge of International and Regional Organizations.
- Administrative support for projects s/he is assigned to;
- Development, organization and implementation of project-related events (conferences, trainings, awareness raising activities etc.);
- The post requires working closely with the Project manager.
- Contract for a minimum of 6 months;
- Mixture of office and home-based working.
Candidates are requested to submit their resume and a cover letter.
If the CV suits the requirements of the Budapest Centre, applicants will be asked to submit 2 reference letters before the first interview.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Send a cover letter and a complete CV to: email@example.com